Abstract submission deadline
7 July 2023
Instructions for abstract submission
- All abstracts shall be submitted in English and should include:
For case reports the structure should be:
• Case description
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors, and affiliations), the abstract has to be in plain text.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- You can submit maximum of two abstracts.
- Please take into account that if you submit more than one abstract as a presenting author and your abstracts are selected for presentation, there may be a time schedule conflict (presentations may overlap).
- Posters will be grouped by themes. Please ensure you select the Topic that is most appropriate for your poster.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstract by e-mail by 20 July 2023.
- If you have any questions about abstracts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM